Monday, February 24, 2014

Red Carpet Fantasies: Part III

If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that I get very excited to watch the Academy Awards each year. Not just because I get to eat my traditional pint of Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby, but because I'm also a movie freak! (This year, I'll watch the show from a hotel room in NYC. Thankfully, this should keep me from stressing about the live webcast I'm doing the next day.)

One of my not-so-secret fantasies is to one day write an Oscar-nominated screenplay. Something just as exciting would be to have one of my novels turned into an Oscar-nominated adapted screenplay.

If either one of those things happen, hopefully I'll get the chance to walk down the red carpet. Of course, the question then becomes What will I wear? Or What shall I do with my hair?

So, with the help of InStyle's Hollywood Makeover, I decided to try on some hairdos of the nominated actresses of 2014...

Amy Adams for American Hustle:


Cate Blanchett for Blue Jasmine:


Sandra Bullock for Gravity:


Jennifer Lawrence for American Hustle:


Lupita Nyong'o for 12 Years a Slave:


Julia Roberts for August: Osage County:
 

2 comments:

Laurenswimm11 said...

hahah!!!! love it!

I sent you an email ( I sent it on Friday! hope u can respond :)

Kelly Roberts said...

Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby is my favorite! It supplanted B&J's Wavy Gravy, which made up the bulk of my pregnancy diet in 2001, along with huge dill pickles (I know...not very original pregnant lady food stuffs...the body wants what the body wants).