Thursday, February 19, 2015

Red Carpet Fantasies: Part III

If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that I get very excited to watch the Academy Awards each year. Not just because I get to eat my traditional pint of Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby, but because I'm also a movie freak! This year, as enter the final fifth of my 50 States Against Bullying campaign, my publisher was kind enough to make sure I was traveling on Oscar night (and they know me well enough that I didn't even need to ask).

One of my not-so-secret fantasies is to one day write an Oscar-nominated screenplay. If that happens, and I get the chance to walk the red carpet, the question then becomes What will I wear? Or What shall I do with my hair?

So, with the help of InStyle's Hollywood Makeover, I decided to try on some hairdos of the nominated actresses of 2015...

Felicity Jones for The Theory of Everything:

Keira Knightley for The Imitation Game:

Julianne Moore for Still Alice:

Rosamund Pike for Gone Girl:

 Emma Stone for Birdman or (The Unexepected Virtue of Ignorance):

Reese Witherspoon for Wild:

1 comment:

Sabrina Steyling said...

My votes are for the Julianne Moore and Rosamunde Pike looks. They both suit you well! :D